Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Damn bail out money!!!

  I am going to write about what I have seen on the television in recent days that involves major bank in the United States that receives money. I find it disgusting that the company finds it normal for them to hand out large bonuses to people who should have lost their jobs in the first palace. A.I.G stands for American International Group and they handle different types of insurances. To hand out bonuses after bonuses when I believe they are in part responsible for the disaster that occurred in the housing market as much as all other investors who bought insurance or property it are a crying shame. This is the same company that doesn’t even know if it’s going to survive the end of March 2009, so why the need to hand out money that can easily go struggling home owners facing foreclosure? That’s a question that I feel should be answered to the American public immediately. However the outcome of A.I.G ends I feel that the government and the White House needs more than talk they have to show action against companies that are willing to literally slap tax payers in the face. Let those who cannot handle their companies file for bankruptcy like all other businesses.Either that or we as a nation will realize that it's time to break out the pitch forks.  April 20 09

No comments:

Post a Comment