Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cartoons not a cartoon

     The television program that I found enjoyable to me as a child was the Saturday morning cartoons that used to air in the 90’s. It’s a very famous carton that stills play today, but as a child I was hooked in front of the television with my cup of cereal religiously every Saturday. My favorite show to watch from that program I would have to say would be the Tom and Jerry.  The show was simple enough cat chases mouse all for the satisfaction of having a complete dinner. The main characters were tom cat and Jerry mouse with sporadic cast of friends for both characters. I am still in love with this show because; Tom cat seems to have a very sophisticated brain for a cat. He would engineer mouse catching devices that would seem as if he spent years at M.I.T. On the other hand Jerry mouse who I believe took pleasure in the game cat and mouse would always find a way to outwit Tom cat constantly. There is a lot of humor in the way the characters interact with one another that’s makes it very special to me. April 20 09

No comments:

Post a Comment